Brand new marketing company EfficientTickets is looking for a content manager.
We develop cutting-edge projects of our own and engage them in promotional strategies geared towards Western markets.
Tired of low-quality articles covering the vast majority of web pages? Then you are a perfect match for us!
- Responsible for the overall quality of creative products, design, and layout.
- Develop content ideas while keeping the target audience in mind
- Read content and correct for errors in punctuation, grammar, spelling, language, and syntax
- Perform quality assurance and update existing materials
- Presents final projects to the client or to the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in related positions
- Curiosity and desire to learn new things every day
- flexible schedule
- paid vacations, sick leaves, days off
- ability to work remote all the time
- competitive salary
Job Type: Full Time
We are more than happy to welcome new talented people in our team. Send your CV`s to email@example.com email address, we will answer as soon as we can!
P.S. If you don`t meet the conditions but you feel a huge desire to learn – send us CV anyway!